Friday, December 7, 2012

Back In The Saddle Again

Pardon my blatant self-promotion, but my band Braddock Station Garrison returns to the stage tomorrow night! We shall be at the Red Palace at 1212 H Street NE (that's NORTHEAST!!!) in Washington DC. Doors open at 8:30 and we hit the stage around about 9pm.

We are honored to be playing with these great bands: You're Jovian, Golden Gurls, and Technicians. Do yourself a favor and check them all out. They are all unique and talented and make great music. As I have said many times here the worse thing a band can be is uninteresting. These bands are most assuredly NOT uninteresting! We are super excited to be sharing the stage with them!!!

All of us would be extremely gratified if you could make it out. It is guaranteed to be a great night of music at a very cool venue, one that is sadly closing its doors at the end of the month. I have been meaning to see shows here in the past, so it is kind of bittersweet to know my one time there will be to play there with my band. Gauging from the web site it appears to have a New Orleans whorehouse kind of vibe. Who doesn't like that!!??!!

If these words don't do it for you, how about a picture? Here's a poster that Golden Gurls (I am assuming it was them because I stole it from their Facebook page) cooked up. It's about 87 kinds of awesome. Hope to see you there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment